时间:2023-12-05 20:04:36 出处:패션阅读（143）
Seventeen’s 11th EP topped Oricon’s daily album ranking, according to the latest chart published on Wednesday.
EP “Seventeenth Heaven” landed atop the iTunes albums chart in Japan as well as Line Music’s real-time albums chart, said agency Pledis Entertainment on Thursday. It also headed straight to the top of all major music charts at home including Melon’s Top 100, becoming the first boy band to sit atop the chart this year.
The 13-member act brought out the eight-track mini album on Monday and sold over 4 million copies in two days. The album received more than 5.2 million preorders, breaking the record in K-pop history.
Zerobaseone’s 2nd EP logs 1.7m in pre-orders
- Kolmar BNH to ramp up production with new plant
- Google offers data residency for Korean corporate clients
- Shanghai art scene puts on fair show while struggling to recover from pandemic
- Korean chip giant chiefs to travel to Netherlands with president
- Generational shift looms in SK leadership
- Why Suneung is always on a Thursday
- N. Korea 'satisfied' with tests of solid
- N. Korea tests newly developed solid
- 폰에 '파이팅' 문자 있는 여성 끌려갔다…北, 청년에 이런 단속