NTCK to celebrate 100th Seoul performance of ‘The Orphan of Zhao’
时间:2023-12-05 19:03:56 出处:재무阅读（143）
The National Theater Company of Korea is set to captivate audiences once more with its signature production, "The Orphan of Zhao: Seeds of Revenge," returning with its sixth run at the Myeongdong Theater in central Seoul from Nov. 30 to Dec. 25.
Premiered in 2015, “The Orphan of Zhao” is a reinterpretation of the Chinese "Zaju" drama script of the same title, written by the Yuan Dynasty playwright Ji Junxiang. Among the six Zaju plays he wrote, “The Orphan of Zhao” is the only surviving example.
Often referred to as the Chinese “Hamlet” because of its theme of revenge, the tragedy has been adapted by director Koh Sun-woong, who focused the narrative on the man who sacrifices his only child to save the "seed of revenge."
- Daewoo E&C seeks to join Indonesia's capital relocation
- 전문가 “북 중거리미사일 고체연료엔진, 러시아 기술 가능성”
- Suneung difficulty rekindles 'killer question' controversy
- Hyundai Motor becomes first brand to sell cars on Amazon
- [Herald Review] Munich Philharmonic sets milestones with Lim Yun
- Resale tickets for League of Legends World Championship go up to 3 million won
- First snow of winter falls in Seoul
- SK hynix wins 2023 R&D 100 Awards
- Schools brace for impact of record