[Coffee Klatch] Unique mugwort tea latte paired with flower cakes, dango
时间:2023-12-05 19:14:14 出处:음악阅读（143）
Tea-themed, traditional drink cafes are enjoying a boom in Korea, but it is hard to find one that has become a huge hit. That is probably due to the fact that tea-based lattes made using Korean traditional ingredients like mugwort and black sesame are not an easy sell to Koreans whose coffee consumption is one of the highest in the world. Not only that, pairing of those drinks with Western desserts is difficult..
Sonsudam, a small Asian dessert cafe with unique latte varieties located in Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, is a pleasant discovery.
Originally a studio that focused on making flower cakes and which has offered one-day classes for those who want to learn to make them, Sonsudam began selling coffee that went well with soft and sweet, eye-catching flower cakes made of organic ingredients and rice flour.
- Rural development expert nominated as agriculture minister
- Woori Bank accelerates overseas expansion
- [Herald Review] Based on true story, 3 boys find justice 16 years delayed in 'The Boys'
- Celltrion chief calls merger crucial to beat bigger rivals
- '이상민 탈당' 때린 민주 의원들 "국회의장 하려 동지 팔아"
- AI Auction debuts tax consultant chatbot
- N. Korea to close its embassy in Uganda: report
- 22 busking stages set up at Han River parks
- AmCham seminar explores health care as bigger part of Korea