S. Korea issues navigation warning amid planned N.K. rocket launch
时间:2023-12-05 20:03:58 出处:여행阅读（143）
South Korea's oceans ministry said Tuesday it has issued a navigation warning for ships, responding to North Korea's upcoming space rocket launch set to take place in less than two weeks.
The notification, issued at 2:30 a.m., came after the reclusive regime informed Japan that the planned launch is expected to take place between Wednesday and Dec. 1.
The North has been gearing up for its third attempt to launch a spy satellite into orbit.
North Korea mentioned three maritime zones that could be affected by the planned launch, two off the Yellow Sea and the third in the east of the Philippines.
Navigational warnings are directly disseminated to ships via the World-Wide Navigational Warning System, a global radio and satellite broadcast system, in accordance with a resolution of the International Maritime Organization. (Yonhap)
- Yoon replaces 6 ministers ahead of his 3rd year, general election
- Seoul shares down for 3rd day amid geopolitical tension, high US bond yields
- 尹 대통령, 사우디 국방장관 만나 “국방·방산 협력 심화”
- Paris Baguette to expand into Middle East, Africa
- About half of top 500 firms remain undecided on 2024 investment plans: poll
- Korean Air to retain Asiana workers after takeover: sources
- Gender ministry to discipline 123 parents for not paying child support
- AmCham delegation to visit Washington this week
- Justice and finance at the climate summit