[Photo News] Commemoration for Itaewon tragedy in Gwangju
时间:2023-12-05 20:46:50 出处:건강阅读（143）
Marking the first anniversary of the deadly Halloween crowd crush in Itaewon, some bereaved families of the victims, alongside local civic groups, held a demonstration on Saturday morning at Gwangju Park in Gwangju.
During the event, the demonstrators paid respect to the victims and called for the enactment of a special act enabling a comprehensive investigation into the Itaewon tragedy.
On October 29, 2022, the Saturday night ahead of Halloween, 158 died and many others were injured in a narrow alley near gate number one of Itaewon subway station, in the wake of a sudden surge of crowds in Itaewon, a party district in central Seoul.
- Tajikistan envoy urges S. Korea to partner for green economy vision
- Art Token launches Hangeul
- Cheongju Craft Biennale stresses connection with nature, Jikji legacy
- Taemin of SHINee to drop new EP 'Guilty' on Oct. 30
- LS Cable develops world’s fastest data transfer cable
- [Korean History] 2002, when Korea soared through World Cup
- US eases export controls on chip equipment for Samsung, SK factories in China
- YG's new girl group Babymonster to debut next month
- About half of top 500 firms remain undecided on 2024 investment plans: poll